Cusco is synonyms of cultural ancestry on its people and a Cusco city tour has to be unfolded for excellence by a local professional tour guide. No one better than a local Cusqueno to entrain us to their past.
We have the best tour guides who have the mission to show you and explain to you the most important secrets this city has kept.
The guides from this Cusco city tour will send you back to a time in which Incas dominated this territory as well as the Spaniards. The Cusco city will open up to you their histories full of heritage on traditions, people who inhabited their colonial houses, year in which churches were built, all of this mixed with the majestic of the Inca vestiges. Our Cusco city tour will take you also to the archeological park of Sacsayhuaman to admire its construction and satisfy our curiosity. Our Cusco city tour is simply the best service you can choose from us.
At 1.00 pm we will pick you up from your hotel and take you to start the tour. We will visit as part of the tour:
- Koricancha: We first visit the exquisite architectural feats of the ancient "Koricancha" Temple.
- The Main Cathedral: The first stone was placed to begin construction of the cathedral in 1560. It is a marvel of religious art, home to approximately 300 paintings from the Cusqueña School.
- Saqsayhuaman: The archaeological complex of Saqsayhuamán is a majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons. (40 minutes)
- Q'enqo (Labyrinth): A religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth. (30 minutes)
- Puca Pucara (reddish place): that was used as a military control center. (20 minutes)
- Tambomachay (Temple of the Water): a center of adoration and worship of water. (20 minutes)
- Bus for 15 people to 25 people
- Professional tour guide.
- Entrance to Koricancha (10 soles per person)
- Entrance to the main cathedral (25 soles per person or included as part of the Cusco Tourist ticket as detailed below)
- Entrance fees to four archaeological sites. For this you, will need to buy a Cusco Tourist Ticket. This costs 130 soles or $45 USD and a 50% discount is available for students with an ISIC card. Note: The same ticket can also be used for the Sacred Valley Tour. Alternatively, you can purchase a partial ticket that allows a one-day visit of just the four archeological sites, if you are not planning to visit the Sacred Valley.
- Meals and snacks
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Valid and Original Passport: Please note that if you are renewing your passport, we will require a scanned readable copy of both passports (New and Old). If it is your first time getting a passport, then please send us another legal document (driver license or ID card) so we can sustain this modification to the Ministry of Culture.
- Andean Migration Card (TAM) provided by the Migration Office at your arrival to Perú. This is a very important document to not charge the Peruvian taxes (18% of all the services)
- Travel insurance - You are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.