The Langtang region trek is one of the most attractive destinations in Nepal. It’s the beloved trekking route with the eye-catching landscapes and authentic culture along with touching hospitality in a home homestay guest houses. Langtang Helambu Region Trekking lies north of Kathmandu and bestows a multitude of trekking destinations that are all accessible without flights. It is sandwiched between the ranges of mountains that vary from tall one in the north and a rather lower range of snowy peaks to the south. Langtang Lirung (7246 m) dominates the valley to the north, Gang Chenpo (6388 m) and Naya Khang-Ri (5846 m) lies to the south and Dorje Lakpa (6966 m) protects the east end of the valley. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit holy Gosaikunda Lakes (4300 m) during a full moon festival in August. Also, trekking during this stunning vale can support the individuals of Langtang by providing much-needed financial gain to build in an exceedingly sustainable and secure manner. This is not charity; this is often the business form of sustainable travel, wherever your travel decisions will with all respect support native individuals whereas protective of their dignity, their culture, and their way of life.
What to expect ?
Best beautiful views of snow-capped Mountains (Langtang Lirung (7234 m), Yala peak, Dorje Lakpa (6966 m) and Kang Chenpo), landscape, and natural sceneries throughout the trail. Visit the Holy Gosaikunda Lake believed to have formed by Lord Shiva (Hindu god of destruction) himself. Exploration of Kyanjin Gompa and many small monasteries, stupas, and chortens reflecting Buddhism in the Himalayas. Short hiking options to Kyanjin Ri for the 360-degree view of the region. Picturesque view of the surrounding from natural viewpoints lying along the trail. Showcasing of the Tamang culture and art of living in the central Himalayas and Helambu region of Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport - (1360m.)
On your arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will pick you from the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
If you wish to comprehend Nepal’s historical and cultural values, sightseeing in Kathmandu valley is crucial. Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is a popular destination for tourists. This city offers a marvelous combination of mix religion of Hinduism, Buddhism, and some imported culture. Kathmandu carries the cultural and religious legacy that can be found at temples, monuments, and artifacts. Patan and Bhaktapur are neighbor cities that reflects a similar legacy. In the half-day tour, you will be guided to Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath stupa. Pashupatinath is a Hindu Shrine where people worship Lord Shiva whereas Boudhanath is the biggest stupa of Nepal. And for the rest of the day, we will prepare for the trek. You can buy your missing equipment for your trek.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1460m/4790 ft), 7-8 hrs.’, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will head towards our trekking entry point i.e Syabrubesi following the Trishuli River which continuously falls down from the Gosaikunda. Today we can enjoy the real countryside near the capital city of Nepal.
Overnight in Syabrubesi.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Gatlang (2240m/7349ft
After breakfast, we will ascend for two and a half hours to be in the viewpoint of Rongba Bhanjyang where we can witness the outstanding views of Ganesh Himal, Gosaikunda range, and Goljung valley. We will follow the trail till Gatlang. Gatlang is a small village where we can find the Tibetan influenced settlement.
Overnight in Gatlang.
Day 05: Gatlang to Tatopani (2240m/7349ft) 5-6 hours
After early morning breakfast, we will set for the longest day of trekking. Early morning, we leave Gatlang following the trail to Thambuchet (1768m) near Chilime village by the Bhote Koshi River. On the way, we can find Chilime Hydropower Dam. We will continue to ascend crossing through the suspension bridge until we get the Tatopani. In Tatopani, we can find the natural Hot Spring water in the lap of the Himalayas. People believe that this water relieves pain and stress.
Overnight in Tatopani
Day 06: Trek from Tatopani to Thuman (2000m/6562ft) 5-6 hours
After breakfast, our trail will climb to Nagathali Danda (3165m), the high open grassland with amazing views of the snow-capped Himalayas. We will arrive at Brimdang at 2848m, which offers the perfect tea spot. After the tea break, we will continue with an ascent to Nagthali Danda (3165m) and forget all the efforts with the magnificent views and spend some time at the top. We will continue to hike down to Thuman where we can find Tamang village with friendly people who love to sing and dance influenced by Tibetan.
Overnight in Thuman.
Day 07: Thuman to Briddim (2290m/7513ft)
In the beginning, we will walk through the smooth ridge and hike down to Ling-ling at 1762m. Rasuwaghadi (Nepal-Tibet border) is just 2hrs walk from Lingling next to the old trade route to Tibet and lies on the bank of the Bhote Koshi River. The trail continues to Briddim, another Tibetan-influenced Tamang village which is the unique experience of home stay during the entire trek. We will enjoy traditional foods, like plain rice, Tibetan bread, Syakpa (Sherpa Stew), potato, Tibetan tea, and regular tea.
Overnight in Briddim
Day 08: Rest and exploring a day in Briddim:
Today will be the day for exploration and rest in Briddim. We will have a brief hike to the close hills. The landscapes are admirable of the Tibetan highland. We can get pleasure from the native culture and traditions of Tamang individuals. The read of the Langtang chain of mountains is moreover glorious.
Overnight in Briddim.
Day 09: Briddim to Syabrubensi
After breakfast, we will hike down through the terraced field and pine forest with the tranquil view of the valley. This trail leads to Langtang valley trail Wangal. After the long narrow descend walk, we will be in the Syabrubnsi.
Overnight in Syabrubensi
Day 10: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by bus
After breakfast, we will head for the Kathmandu to memorizing the good memories in Langtang Tamang Cultural trek.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure
- Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
- Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu & accommodations (bed & breakfast basis),
- Kathmandu - Syabrubensi – Kathmandu ground transport (Yourself & staffs)
- Langtang National Park Entry Permit,
- TIMS permit (Trekker's info Management System),
- Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
- Three meals on a daily basis whereas on the trek: breakfast, lunch & dinner,
- Experienced communicatory government license holder mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced mountain trekking porter,
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- All program per itineraries on full board as per itinerary,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities for employees throughout the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu
- Your travel/trekking insurance,
- International fare,
- Tips for trekking employees and drivers (Tipping is expected),
- All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Costs raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, wellness that aren't beneath our management,
- Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure or early return from trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
- Any different expenses that aren't mentioned in the "Trip Includes" section etc
- Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (approx USD26 per person)
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
Our company representative will meet you at Tribhuvan International Airport, and you will commence the trek from the hotel. If you want, you can cancel the hotel pick up facility and travel by yourself.
- The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
- We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock.