Our Kathmandu Heritage Day Tour is a perfect package for anyone looking to explore the hundreds of years old historical landmarks in Kathmandu Valley. Kathmandu is known for its numerous ancient heritages built centuries ago among which many of them are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. We are a team of natives who are known with the story behind every brick of these landmarks.
What to expect ?
Throughout your tour, you will get to see several different precise art and architecture that represents different rulers of Nepal. With our guide, you will get to learn about this trip even in more depth and get to know the locals and market of the nearby areas as well. If you want to explore even more historical and spiritual sites, you can also join our famous one-day Namobuddha – Panauti Hiking or Nagarkot Changu Narayan Hike.
- Private car/van/bus for a different spot.
- English speaking license holder tour guide in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days from date of issue) (You may easily get Nepal visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu)
- International airfare & airport departure tax
- Travelers’ insurance
- Entrance fees of sightseeing spots
- All kind of drinks and food
- Bar bills, telephone bills, and other personal expenses
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. Personal illness, political strike, flight cancellation, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
Where to meet ?
At your hotel in kathmandu. Please specify your hotel name.
Trip will start on 9 am From your your hotel in Kathmandu valley. our team will come to pick up you there.